Register for a FREE call with your instructor!
There has never been a better time to be an Unreal artist.
"Demand for Unreal Engine has quadrupled since 2013 in the UK, and increased fivefold over the same time period in Canada, while the EU also shows strong demand, with 900 job postings in Germany alone requesting this skill. Burning Glass predicts that Unreal Engine will grow 138% globally in the next 10 years." (1)
You can't afford NOT to be leveraging these skills for your next job or business. The future of VFX and filmmaking is innevitably headed in the direction of the game engine, and there has never been a better time to get ahead of the curve. We at CGPro are devoted to your growth and artistic vision. We will always go out of our way to help you achieve your dreams.
In this course, you will create your own 1-2 minute piece and will:
- Learn how to build an environment and to do virtual production moves inside of it.
- Get speakers that will catch you up on all the latest trends and best practices.
- Get coaching and mentorship that will keep you from getting bogged down with frustrating issues.
- Have a community of other like-minded individuals to learn from.
What are you waiting for? We've got a lot to cover and limited space in this cohort. Apply for a call now!
Course start dates and times (all PST)
- Jan 16, 2022 - Unreal for Filmmakers Teaching Sunday 8:30am & Office Hours Weds 7:30pm. Click HERE for more info
- Jan 22, 2022 (Tentative) - Unreal for Filmmakers II - Teaching Saturday 8:30am and Office Hours Monday. Click HERE for more info
- March 13, 2022 - Unreal for Filmmakers Teaching Sunday 8:30am & Office Hours Weds 7:30pm. Click HERE for more info
- March 19, 2022 (Tentative) - Unreal for Filmmakers II - Teaching Saturday 8:30am and Office Hours Monday. Click HERE for more info
- TBD, 2022 - Intro to Houdini. Teaching Sunday 2pm & Office Hours Thurs 7:30pm. Click HERE for more info
Testimonials from former students
"Great content by two amazing experts, Edd and Jackie. So much value, knowledge and warmth in this course for everyone out there that has the curiosity and means to dive into Unreal."
"Taking this now and I highly recommend! If you want some teachers that are willing to put the time in to help you and genuinely want you to succeed, this is the right place."
"Currently in this class and it has truly been a game-changing experience—Edd and Jackie are wonderful instructors, doing a remarkable job of introducing new users to Unreal, while simultaneously stretching and supporting more experienced artists. The project-based approach means that each person is getting to grow and be challenged in the course, and come out the other side with something to be proud of. I'm amazed by the work of everyone in the cohort and it's encouraged me to push harder and grow more while working on my own short film. All of that, plus some tremendous guest speakers and a great collaborative environment, have made this a very worthwhile and highly-recommended experience. Thanks, Edd and Jackie!"
"Great class! Tons of information for any level of experience with virtual production. Edd and Jackie both come with tons of knowledge and experience as CG filmmakers."
"I've been a storyboard artist for 25 years in traditional media so I was a bit intimidated by the 3d world but being able to ask Edd and Jackie questions and ask other classmates on the private Facebook group that they made was an amazing opportunity that they made and I found it invaluable."
“In the two years of learning under Edd, I've not only garnered precious knowledge but also the skills and courage it takes to thrive, realize my potential and identify my strengths and weaknesses. He always made sure that strong fundamentals and basics came first and foremost which I couldn't agree more with as I am now able to breakdown, study and build complex scenes. He'd always offer in-depth critique and feedback that challenged me to push further and out of my comfort zone allowing me to grow faster as an artist with a clearer, unbiased mindset. I'd also like to thank him for imparting his wisdom and encouragement with real life experiences to prepare me for the industry and its challenges.”
"Learning the fundamentals of Lighting from Ed was definitely an eye opening time for me. His in depth technical knowledge, and guidance changed my perspective on how to break down shots. It was a milestone in my journey of becoming a greater artist. I am extremely lucky to have had him as a teacher, and I wish I had met him earlier in my life”