Unreal Engine Blueprints for Games and Film (LVL 200):
Embark on an 8-week immersive journey designed to unlock the potential of Blueprints and demystify their use with practical examples.
Elevate your skills and confidence as you navigate through the intricacies of visual scripting, sculpting a pathway towards seamless creativity and innovation.
Taught by John Waynick, Senior Tech artist in Games and Film, with 20+ years of Professional Work Experience. Currently working as Lead Technical Lighting Artist on "Ashes of Creation" at Intrepid Studios. He is also an Unreal Authorized Instructor and long time educator.
Thursdays 6:30-8:30 Pacific for 8 weeks
- Intro to Blueprint
- Programming Fundamentals for Blueprint
- Dynamic Prefabs
- Gameplay with Blueprint
- Blueprint Inheritance
- User Interface
- Advanced Blueprint Control
- Database Driven Design
Who this is for:
- Aspiring tech artists in Games and Film
- Tech or other artists adding skillset of Blueprints
- Learn Blueprints in a methodical, visual way
- Be a better tech artist, with BP and coding best practices
- Have some cool tools you made and can show off
- No blueprint experience required
- Some UE experience. At least an Intro to Unreal Engine course, Interface Navigation, etc, but you do not need to be expert
Some of what you get from this 45+ hour immersive course
Senior Technical Artist
Learn from an instructor actively working as a lead tech artist professionally
Office hours & guest speakers
Get support for your project straight from an Unreal Authorized Instructor, with top pro guests
On Demand Videos
Get on demand access to the recordings and slides for the course even after it ends.